Tuesday, August 04, 2009

significant events!

I just want to say sorry to myself. SORRY FELICIA!

Reasons:
1) She is sorry that she is so lazy that she had gone fat.
2) She is sorry that she doesn't have a sense of time management that she doesn't blogs at all when there's so many events going on weekly.
3) She is sorry that she has been wasting her life trying to dream that everything willl be done just by thinking abt it.
4) She is also sorry that she losts her motivation to study this semester at all. And exams are round the corner on 21 August to 26 August 2009.
5) Lastly, she has to stop saying sorry to herself. Haha.


Exam Timetable:
21 August 2009 - Analysis of Chemical Engineering Processes, 0900-1100
25 August 2009 - Engineering Materials, 0900-1100
26 August 2009 - Transfer Process-Heat and Mass, 0900-1100

Yipee. One good thing about my exam is that they are all morning papers. Next good thing is that I ended on Wednesday at 1100. Last good thing is, She is super glad she completed Environmental Technology in Wuhan. (:


There had been some significant events that occurred this week.

The VERY FIRST MAJOR Event:
MY BIRTHDAY on 28 July. ((:

- Thanks so much to 2A05 for surprising me with a birthday cake at convention centre. I have to say, I really did not expect anything at all. Thanks to my classmates, OIP mates. (:

- Finally took out my braces on my birthday. Have been looking forward to it for ages. This is my second birthday present that I gave myself this year. The first one was my Green Nalgene bottle that I bought on Friday (24 July 2009).

- Lastly, I want to express my LOVE <<3s for 3 VVVIP in my life.
Sequences are in random. Haha. All 3 ranked at the top.
They are:

KELLY
VALERIE
HONG MING

Thank YOU so much for - Being there to celebrate my birthday with me with dinner and ice-creams. For being my friend. For the present you people gave me. I really love it very much. Rest assured, I will use it for as long as it lasts. (: Perhaps it can last for 10 years. By then, I will sing Eason Chen's 你的背包 for you people. Haha.

I won't forget to thank the following people as well for wishing me:
Alvin - for wishing me before you fall asleep again.
Xenia - for calling me using an unknown number and making me guess who she is
ALP 2 Teck Liang - my latest known friend. Haha.
Hui Min - for SMSing me with all your wishes. I received all your heartfelt words. (:
Jin Xing - Calling me in the middle of the night just like how I did to his birthday
Nick, Daniel, Jacqueline, Rui Fen - Sms, Facebook, Blog.
Kenny - for calling me and chatting with me for an hour plus. I'm so sorry cause You still had class the next day and I made you chat with me for sooo long.
Kevin, Le Ann, 6 Faithers - Smses of well-wish.
ZhengYao - Cause I reminded you. Lol.
Li Ying - (:
And many many more. I hope I did not missed out too much names. But if I do, I'm truly sorry.
Nevertheless, All your wishes for me are deeply appreciated much much. :))


SECOND MAJOR EVENT:
Application for Driving on 03 August 2009

Because I'm of a legal age of 18 years old as of 28 July 2009, Tuesday, 0000, Felicia Khoo is officially able to apply to learn how to drive!

School or private? I choose School. Learning to drive is so expensive. Hopefully I can spend the least amount of money to get my liscence. (:

There's 2 basic theory lessons to attend, before evaluation and btt. Let's aim to pass within first try. I believe I can do it. As long as you believe, it may come true. :)

I guess the experience I had with the bus driver on NE 2 should not have leave me with too much phobia in driving. =p


THIRD MAJOR EVENT:
My FIRST 4D TICKET!

It is born on: 04 August 2009 at 1401, in bukit batok.
Bet: $2 Big Draw Date: 05 August 2009 (Wednesday)

Suppose to be born on 28 July 2009. But I don't have the time to go buy on my birthday. So drag until today.


Other Events:
I&E event on 13 and 15 July 2009 of Flag Day for paVe.
Counting of money on 17 July 2009 with 18 tins and collected $933+++.

NDP on every Saturday.
CR3 on 04 July 2009
Outside Marina Square directing people to the thermal scanner unit.

NE Show 1 on 11 July 2009
Posted from Boon Lay MRT Marshal to CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace as school Marshal.
Made friends with Jia Lian(partner) and ALP.
3 buses with 3 of us.
Watched the performance for the first time.
Had a rainy NDP day.
Fire works in the rain is extremely magnificent. ((:

NE Show 2 on 18 July 2009
Bukit View Primary School. Going together with my Sister. Lol.
No partner, just me and ALP.
5 buses, 5 classes, 2 person.
Watched the performances again and as usual, missed the 1st part of the parade.
Fireworks is great as well.

NE Show 3 on 25 July 2009
Back to Outer Cordon as there's general public coming to watch.
I guess they are all people whom got their tickets from everyone involving in NDP 2009.
Had a fun time doing ticketing and tearing them.
Got scolded by a public.
Watched fireworks during deployment for departure.

Preview on 01 August 2009
Deployment at cross point to sieve out Green from all the other colours.
Almost lost my voice for shouting.
Dinner was excellant food from Singapore Food Industry (SFI)
Missed watching fireworks due to the blocking of the seating gallery. Only reflections can be seen from the windows.
Went to the grass patch outside Marina Square for Ice-cream before going home.

That should be all for my long long post today. More to be updated soon. ((:

No comments: